Public Employees Retirement System

Current Member



I need to make changes to my existing PHIP account.

Once enrolled, you may need to update your address or dependents, change your payment method, or have questions about changing your PHIP coverage… Read more

In what situations could I lose PHIP Coverage?

In some instances your coverage under PHIP will be involuntarily terminated such as late payment, loss of PERS retirement status, or loss of Medicare Parts A and/or B… Read more

When do I enroll in Medicare?

You will become eligible for Medicare at 65 or if you are receiving Social Security Disability for 24 months. In order to enroll in PHIP Medicare plans you must have Medicare Parts A and B… Read more